|A recent artist's rendition of the CVG staff in repose...|
Episode Fourteen of The Chippewa Valley Geek Podcast and Rhythm & Blues Revue is complete and can be found here or on iTunes and Stitcher!
We're talking about capital G-Good and the light side of the Force this time out!
0:01:05 The Up Front: On ethical consistency and WWCAD!
0:05:34 The Interview: Original Gamerati Ed Healy talks about ethics and community, opines on internet karma, and takes on the Geek-del Test!
0:56:25 The Roundtable: Wherein Mike and Jack get good for once!
1:46:08 Announcements et al
1:47:51 Outro & Credits
1:49:08 Bonus Track: Browncoat Blues
This episode is dedicated to the memory of the late B.B. King, who particularly kicked ass on that song I like....
Remember to support the CVG on PATREON!
Hey, how about some show notes?
- Get in touch with Ed Healy through the Gamerati!
- The basics of Alignment
- Small World!
- Here's Fiasco!
- Here's our Fiasco Actual Play with Ed Healy
- Kobold Press: Chris Pramus' first Gencon
- Here is Ed's appearance on the Saving the Game podcast from a few months ago...
The last Gamerati Tour!
- Here is Ryan Macklin and Katanas & Trenchcoats
- Searching for GOOD
- The Wolverine
- "Here I am where I must be, where I would be I cannot..."
- Mutants and Masterminds
- Ken and Robin Talk About Stuff
- Check out Wizards' Online Alignment Test
- See you at Gameholecon!
(No really, it's a Larry Elmore.)
The backing sound effects (piano) used in this episode included:
- "Etude.mp3", obtained via Freesound.org via a Creative Commons Attribution license. The original file can be found here.